About the mod:
This Mod is supposed to make working with Seeders a bit more Realistic
This Mod adds own Seed Pallets for the following Fruits: Alfalfa, Wheat, Barley, Rape (Canola), Clover, Cotton, Grass, Maize, Millet, Oat, Oil Radish, Potatoes, Rye, Soybeans, Spelled, Sugarbeet, Sunflowers
If you cannot sow a fruit on your map, then this palette is not in the shop either. If you fill a front tank or seeder with one of these seed pallets, you can only sow the fruit for which the pallet was intended. Switching the fruit through is then no longer possible. If you fill in the standard seed, you can switch between the fruits as usual. If you empty the standard seed, the BigBag no longer comes, but the Pioneer range.
You can now empty every seeder and every front tank. As an example: The standard potato planters or the Lemken Azurit cannot be emptied by default. This is fixed with my mod. Furthermore, when emptying, the first pallet is no longer created at the farthest point, but to the left of it. Each front tank can now load both fertilizer and seed. With the potato machinery, the laying animation stops when you lift it out but leave it on. Otherwise they would fall down.
If you have set a language other than German, the texts on the pallets and the store pictures are in English.
* The Mod is now Maize Plus ready
* Added New Pallet fork that can be used to secure the Pallets. The handy is so much better. Especially since the pallet no longer pulls when you pull out the fork. (To be found in the front loader category. Realistic Seeder instead of Mod is under it.)
* You can now sow Sugarcane again when the mod is active
* The Palettes have been given Textures for the French Players
* When filling the Seed Machines / Front Tanks with the Pallets, you now have a filling Sound
* For the Front Tanks, Fertilizer and Seeds are now displayed in the Shop
* If a Seed Drill that is filled with Standard Seeds is emptied, the Big Bag is no longer created, but the Pioneer Pallet
* Standard Seeds have become more expensive. The Big Bag now costs 1350 € instead of 900 € and the Pioneer Palette now costs 2835 € instead of 1890 €. If it can change the Fruit by magic, then it should also cost more
* Disc Harrows and Cultivators that can also sow are now also supported
* The Collision of the Pallets now adapts to the Fill Level
* Various Optimizations to the ScriptsCredits:
Henry (SimuFreunde), Pejay, Farmer_Andy, Ifko[nator]
About the mod: