About the mod:
– Dirt and Mud fill types are added to the game which allow players to create mud by buying the dirt fill type and watering it with a water trailer
– Additionally ‘ The Mud FX System ‘ which is support for vehicle (wheels) sinking, included mud particle systems, mud physics and more, is added to the game
– Dirt is purchased from the included ‘Dirt Fill Station’ which can be used as a low-spot filler, tree surrounding, and for excavating equipment (just for fun)
– Mud is created by using a ‘Water Trailer’ to soak a pile of dirt. It can then be scooped up and transfered if desired.
– A special ‘Water Trailer’ is included which has a real water emitting particle system and even water inside the tank.
– The traxx on this trailer will help prevent getting stuck in mud and are also individually independent from the trailer
– Mud activates the Mud FX system anytime (regardless of rain and environment)
– Being in a field during a rain fall will activate the Mud FX System which will treat the entire field like mud
– Sink depth, wheel slip, and drag is all dependant on the amount of wheels and tire widths that the vehicle has
– Crawlers sink the least while narrow (care wheels) sink the most
Included Store Item : Dirt Fill Station (Placeable)
Included Store Item : AquaTraxx 9600 VPR (Water Trailer)
* Fixed small Flaw in Script which caused an issue with the Towbar ModCredits:
About the mod: