You can find this in this video:
Global Market: The successful way from FS17 is now available in FS19.
Whether it's in single player or multiplayer, you can sell and buy goods in the global market that other players around the world buy and / or sell in their games. From now on it is no longer a simple multiplayer game, but an MMOFSG (Massive Multiplayer Online Farming Simulator Game).
The global market from LS-Modcompany is now available on the LS-Modcompany website.
You need this:
Global company 1.3 or higher from Modhub:
Global marketable market:
Exe Global Market:
Many thanks kevin98 and of course LS-Modcompany!
1) Starting exe – Explanation: The application synchronizes data from game to server or from server to game. The application MUST be executed while using the mode. In SP it is not so strict, but in MP everyone MUST run it. As soon as someone is out of office, nothing can be overturned.
2) Switch to the game – place buildings.
3) Press R to open the overlay:
– Button in the upper left corner: Storage (1 million / type of filling can be stored here – if one yard has 500k of one type of filling, only 500k remains for the other yards – capacity does not apply to each yard, but to all of them)
– Left button down: global market (here is everything you can buy, for example, if there is no wheat, it is not listed here)
4) Almost any type of filling can be taken on pallets or bales (this can be done through the interface (R))
Some more general information:
– The exe can be detected as uncertain by various virus programs – you may need to add an exception. Of course, the software only transmits data to the global market, without any other files or data.
Only one building on the map is sufficient – it does not matter on which agricultural land is located, everyone can access the building, but of course only the "storage" of his court.
How you have supported me with subscriptions and likes and comments in the last few months is a great honor for me. Thank you all
My channel is about simulation games. Especially the agricultural simulator. Here you will find many tips, tricks, let's play games, multiplayer projects and more.
Giants Software has been developing the agriculture simulator for over 10 years. I have been a fan and player of the series for many years and I am delighted that the Giants have added me to their partner program.
➕ Claas Plato Addon:
IAN GIANTS Partnerlink LS19:
➕ GIANTS Partnerlink LS18 mobile:
Links to this symbol "🌟" are affiliate links. This means that if you order through this link, I will receive a small portion. The items do not cost you more, but you support me without paying more money. .